trf full form, trf full form kashmir, trf full form in medical, trf full form in ielts, trf full form in electrical, trf full form tata, trf full form in marathi, trf kya hai, debited trf meaning in hindi.
Category = Banking
“TRF” is a shortened form called ‘TRANSFER’. Different forms of online money transfer Banking features are NEFT, IMPS, RTGS, IFSC.
- NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer)
- National Transfer of Electronic Funds (NEFT) is a nationwide method of payment which facilitates one-to-one transfer of funds.
- Under such a program, customers are able to move funds from their bank to any person who has an account with any other bank in the Program participating country.
- Your banks must be a part of the NEFT fund transfer network, and the system must be NEFT enabled for the branch of the designated bank.
- RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement)
- Real-time gross settlement systems (RTGS) are also an electronic payment system.
- fund transfer processes in which funds or securities have been transferred on a “real-time” and “gross” basis from one bank to another bank.
- Settlement in “real time” ensures that there is no waiting time for payment transactions, transactions are paid as soon as they are processed.
- “Gross settlement” means the settlement of transactions on a one-to-one basis, without any other transactions being combined or netted.
- “Settlement” means transactions are final and unchangeable after payment.
- IMPS (Immediate Payment Service)
- Immediate Payment Service is an interbank electronic funds transfer network for instant payments in India. IMPS provides an electronic fund transfer program through the cell phone interbank. Unlike RTGS, service support is open 24×7, including bank holidays, throughout the year.
- IFSC (Indian Financial System Code)
- The Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) is an alphanumeric code, which allows the transfer of electronic funds in India.
Category = Company name
T = Tata
R = Robins
F = Fraser
Category = Telecommunication
T = Transmit
R = Reject
F = Filter
Category = Softwares
T = Tcl
R = Report
F = Formatter
T = Tempus
R = Recorder
F = File
Category = Electronics
T = Transition
R = Reflection
F = Formalism
T = Tuned
R = Radio
F = Frequency