The full form of Google is Global Organization of Oriented Group Language of Earth. There’s plenty of controversy about whether Google has a full form or is just a word generated by Google’s founder. Google officially doesn’t have a full form. It is created by the word “googol” meaning a huge number.
Q1. what is the full form of google?
Q2. what’s the full form of google?
Q3. what is the full form of google in english?
Q4. what is the full form of google llc?
|Full Form||Global Organization of Oriented Group Language of Earth.|
|Formerly||Google Inc. (1998–2017)|
|Type||1. Limited liability company|
3. Cloud computing
4. Computer software
5. Artificial intelligence
6. Computer hardware
|Founded||4, September 1998 – California, U.S.|
|Founders||1. Larry Page|
2. Sergey Brin
|CEO/CFO||Sundar Pichai (CEO)|
Ruth Porat (CFO)
|No of employees||114,096 (2019)|
|Parent company||Alphabet Inc. (2015–present)|
List of Google products
- Google Search – A online search engine, and the main feature of Google. In its 189 regional level domains, it receives over 3.1 billion search queries a day.
- Google Patents – Google Patents is a Google search engine which indexes patents and applications for patents.
- Google+ – A Social Networking Service created by Google in 2006, Ended in April 2019
- Google Groups – Google Groups is a Google service that offers discussion groups for individuals who share common interests.
- Google Images – Google Images (formerly Google Image Search) is a Google-owned search service that enables users to search for image content on the World Wide Web.
- Google Books – Google Books is a Google Inc. service that scans the full text of books and magazines scanned by Google, converts them to text by means of optical character recognition, and stores them in its digital searchable database.
- Google Flights – Google Flights is a search service for online flight bookings that enables the purchasing of airline tickets by third-party providers. Google released it in 2011 after a buyout.
- YouTube – YouTube, based in San Bruno, California, is an American online video-sharing platform. In February 2005, the service was created by three former PayPal employees: Jawed Karim, Chad Hurley, and Steve Chen. In November 2006, Google purchased the site for US$1.65 billion. YouTube now serves as one of the branches of Google.
- Google Translate – Google Translate is a free multilingual machine translation service for translating text and websites from one language into another developed by Google.
- Google Shopping – Invented by Craig Nevill-Manning, Google Shopping, formerly Google Product Search, Google Products and Froogle, is a Google service that enables users to search for products on online shopping websites and to compare prices between different vendors.
- Google Hotel Finder – Find a place to stay easily and quickly. On Google Hotel Search, browse hotel photos and reviews, compare rates and availability and book a room.
- Google News – Google News is a Google-developed news aggregator service. A continuous flow of articles organised by thousands of publishers and magazines is presented. On Android, iOS, and the Web, Google News is available as an app. In September 2002, Google released a beta version and in January 2006, the official app.
- Google Finance – Google Finance is a website that focuses on Google hosted business news and financial information.
- Google Custom Search –
- Google Alerts –
- Google Scholar –
- Google Dataset Search –
- Google Assistant –
- Google Ads –
- Google Tag Manager –
- AdMob –
- Google Marketing Platform –
- Google Ad Grants –
- Google AdSense –
- Google Marketing Platform –