If you’re not familiar with ONTD, it’s an abbreviation for “Oh No They Didn’t” and is the largest community on Live Journal. The site has been around since 2004 and is one of the most popular blogs on Live Journal. It covers celebrities, fashion trends, Hollywood gossip, television shows and more! If you’re looking for a place to get your daily dose of celebrity news then this blog post may interest you.
You may have heard of the popular website, ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com, which is a community for discussing all things celebrity and entertainment-related. On this site you can find anything from photos of celebrities at red carpet events to gossip about who’s dating who. This blog post will explore some of the most popular posts on ONTD and what makes them so intriguing to read.
You’ve heard the phrase “no worries” before, but what if your problem is that? The Oh No They Didn’t community on Live Journal has been around for years and it’s still going strong. It currently has over 2 million members who are all there as a place where they can come share their problems with others without feeling ashamed or embarrassed about them at any point during conversation because everyone knows how hard these things could be sometimes.
The Oh No They Didn’t community on Live Journal is the largest in its category and always has something new for members to explore.
- Oh No They Didn’t is the largest community on Live Journal.
- The community was founded in 2003 by a user named Peaches Monroee.
- It has over 1 million members and posts that range from humorous to serious.
- This blog gives people the opportunity to voice their opinions and provide commentary without fear of judgement or backlash.
- Members can share pictures, videos, links, and text posts with other members for feedback and discussion.
- The site features an active chat room where users can converse with one another about anything under the sun.
- The community page was created in 1999 by a woman named Erin who wanted to create a place for her friends to post pictures of themselves without makeup.
- Users can upload photos and then tag them with “OMG” or “NO WAY” when they find something particularly funny, interesting, or outrageous.
- There are over 10 million posts on the site and an average of 6-7 new posts every minute.
- Users can also submit their own videos which are then posted anonymously (to avoid getting banned).
- If you want to join the community, you’ll need to request access from one of its moderators.
What is Oh No They Didn't?
- Oh No They Didn’t is a website that posts funny and embarrassing pictures of celebrities.
- The site was founded in 2003 by Australian Matt Houghton, who wanted to make fun of celebrity culture.
- The site has been featured on many TV shows and publications such as the Huffington Post and Buzzfeed.
- Celebrities like Justin Bieber, Kanye West, Katy Perry, Rihanna have all had their unflattering photos posted on the site.
- There are over 100k followers on Instagram for @ohnotheydidnt_official.
- Users can submit pictures through email or Twitter at no charge – there’s also an option to buy them if you want.
How can I join the community?
- Check out the Oh No They Didn’t blog on Tumblr.
- Follow them on Twitter and Instagram.
- Watch their videos on YouTube.
- Join the Facebook group to stay up-to-date with all the latest posts.
- Subscribe to their weekly newsletter for a recap of all new posts from that week.
Examples of posts in this blog
- “Beyonce’s New Haircut”.
- “The Best Moments of the VMAs, In GIFs”.
- “The 10 Most Shocking Celebrity Breakups of the Year”.
- “6 Celebrities Who Have Had Plastic Surgery to Look Like Another Person”.
- “Celebrity Photoshop Fails That Made Us Laugh Out Loud”.
- “’90s TV Stars Then and Now – You Won’t Believe Your Eyes!”.