il&fs Full Form is Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited. IL&FS provides infrastructure financing, advisory services and project implementation. They are involved in sectors such as power transmission & distribution, roads construction & rural infrastructural development projects through their subsidiaries an associates companies who have executed the business of over 1 billion USD worth finance-cum-investment transactions since inception.
IL&FS provides infrastructure financing for various types of projects including electricity generation systems along with associated equipment’s or networks; road transport facilities whether local or national by way of building new highways, bridges etc.; water supply schemes involving treatment plants together with pumping stations; irrigation works like dams/reservoirs to store rainwater during monsoons when there is excess rainfall (and also desalination plant if needed).
IL&FS is a leading infrastructure development and finance company in India. IL&FS is an Indian multinational group of companies specializing in financial services, headquartered at Mumbai. The Company was founded by Ravi Parthasarathy as Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS) on June 12, 1987 with the objective to provide medium term capital for the construction industry through leasing transactions from its own resources/funds or funds raised under equity participation from outside investors including institutional shareholders both foreign and domestic. ILFSTMPL has been ranked 816th among top 1000 world’s best performing public-sector units across all sectors during years 2014–17 by “Public Performance Track” published annually since 2007 till 2017 a quarterly ranking conducted.
- Infrastructure Leasing and Financial Services Limited (IL&FS) is a company that provides financial services in India.
- IL&FS was founded in 1987 and has grown to be one of the largest infrastructure companies in India.
- They provide financing for infrastructural projects such as roads, power plants, water treatment facilities, etc.
- The company has had some difficulties recently with their debt obligations.
- In September 2018 they announced that they are unable to meet all of their obligations which have caused them to default on payments.
- If you’re interested in learning more about this topic please contact your local representative or visit the website at www dot ilfsindia dot com.
- Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited is an Indian company.
- It was founded in 1994 by Mr. Ashok Jhunjhunwala and Dr. Ajit Gulabchand.
- The company’s headquarters are located in Mumbai, India.
- IL&FS has a wide range of services including development of infrastructure projects, asset monetization, leasing and financing solutions, investment banking advisory services etc.
- Development of infrastructure projects includes building roads, bridges and highways.
- Asset monetization involves the sale or lease of assets such as power plants to other companies for commercial use.
- IL&FS also offers leasing and financing solutions which help clients with their short term cash needs by providing loans or leases on equipment they need to run their business.
- Investments can be made through various funds offered by IL&FS that invest in stocks or bonds from all over the world; these investments include equity capital markets (ECM), debt capital markets (DCM), private equity (PE), real estate investment trusts (REITs), hedge funds etc.
- Investment banking advisory services provide advice on mergers & acquisitions (M&A) transactions among.