il&fs Full Form
- il&fs Full Form – Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services (IL&FS) is a Mumbai, Maharashtra, India based infrastructure management and finance company.
I = Infrastructure
L = Leasing and
F = Financial
S = Services
- It was founded in 1987.
- Supported by Unit Trust of India (UTI), Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC) and the Central Bank of India (CBI).
- Headquarters – Mumbai, India
- By May 2020 –
Uday Kotak – (Chairman)
Vineet Nayyar – (Vice-Chairman)
C.S. Rajan- (Managing Director)
- As of 2018, Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services (IL&FS) has 256 Group firms, including subsidiaries, joint venture firms and related companies.
- IL&FS has a number of projects in various sectors including Tourism, Area Development, Finance, Education, Urban Infrastructure, E-Governance, Power, Ports, Water and Waste Water, Cluster Development, Environment, Health Initiatives, and Transport.
- By March 2018, IL & FS Investment ‘s top shareholders were as follows
- LIC is the biggest shareholder in IL&FS with a stake of 25.34 percent.
- The State Bank of India holds a 6.42 per cent stake in IL&FS.