High Dynamic Range is the hdr full form. HDR stands for High Dynamic Range. HDR is a process that increases the range of colors, contrast and exposure to produce an image with greater detail in dark areas as well light ones.
- High Dynamic Range, or HDR, is a technique for capturing images with a wide range of brightness levels.
- This is a type of photography that captures more details in the shadows and highlights than what can be seen with the naked eye.
- It’s often used to take pictures of landscapes, but it can also be used in other types of photography.
- The method involves taking several photos with different exposures, and then combing them together into one image , so that they have the same amount of clarity.
- There are many programs out there that will allow you to do this on your own, including Photoshop, Lightroom, Photomatix Pro, Aurora HDR 2018 or Luminar 2018.
- If you’re interested in trying HDR photography yourself then I recommend using Luminar 2018 because it has an intuitive interface and offers features like lens correction (which fixes distortion), noise reduction (for better quality images) and perspective control (to help straighten lines).