The full form of internet is Interconnected Network. INTERNET is an abbreviation for the Worldwide Interconnected Network of Web Servers. The World Wide Web, or simply the Web, is another name for it.
The Internet was once known as Arpanet, and it was used to construct a network in government agencies, colleges, and testing labs. In the late 1980s, the first commercial activities began. After 1980, the Internet became available to the general public, and we now utilize it on a regular basis.
Because it connects you to the entire globe, the Internet is used in a variety of ways. You look for information on various websites and use the internet to connect with one another. The following is a list of some of the most prevalent internet uses.
- Email communications are sent and received over the Internet.
- You can use the Internet to transfer money from one account to another.
- You use the internet to play online games with your friends and other online players.
- Skype may be used to make free phone and video calls to other Internet-connected computers.
- You can share photographs and videos with your friends and family members via the Internet.
- The Internet is used to instantaneously send and receive files.